287 - WILLOW&CHROME

I can't even remember how we tried conceptualizing this shoot and how we came up with the name, but here it is. I personally prefer the Chrome half of this shoot (not just because it's black) because it seems to have a slightly more dramatic, dare I say film-noir kind of feel. The first and last photo of Chrome are arguably my favorites. 

Either way, a good way to spend the last bits of my December holidays catching up with a friend and a valiant attempt to make sure I'm doing something about my interest in fashion. (Since I haven't designed properly in over half a year, whoops.)




Willow
Top/ Editor's
Skirt/ Feist Heist
Necklace/ Taobao

Chrome
Top & Skirt/ H&M
Shoes/ Aldo

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Your photos are so well taken :)
    May I know where is this place? It looks v nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I took these at my friend's house haha

      Delete